How can the Scottish National Action Plan for Human Rights help people realise their rights in health and social care?
The session was led by members of the group set up to make sure the Scottish National Action Plan for Human Rights (SNAP) makes a difference to the lives of people who use health and social care services. The group is currently planning its work and wanted to ask delegates what matters to them and how they feel their rights could be more strongly respected to support their health and wellbeing.
- Shelley Gray (Director of Policy and Communications, Health and Social Care ALLIANCE Scotland) @shellmg
- Cathy Asante (Legal Officer, Scottish Human Rights Commission) @scothumanrights
- Katy Hetherington (Programme Manager, NHS Health Scotland) @NHS_HS
- Scottish National Action Plan for Human Rights (SNAP) website: http://www.scottishhumanrights.com/ourwork/actionplan
- SNAP Health and Social Care Action Group website: http://www.healthandsocialcare-snap.com/
- ALLIANCE website: http://www.alliance-scotland.org.uk/
- ALLIANCE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ALLIANCEScot
- NHS Health Scotland website: http://www.healthscotland.com/
- Scottish Human Rights Commission website: http://www.scottishhumanrights.com/