How do we sustain the right to an adequate standard of living in a time of austerity?
For many people with mental health problems achieving an adequate standard of living can be really challenging. This session explores the issues related to that, consider the implications of further austerity and look at the experience of other sectors in bringing about change.
- Chris White (Policy and Development (Lived Experience), Mental Health Foundation) (Chair) @chris66uk
- Gael Scott (Policy Officer, Citizens Advice Scotland) @GaelScott
- John Dickie (Director, Child Poverty Action Group in Scotland) @cpagscotland
- Louise Christie (Network Manager, Scottish Recovery Network) @SRNlouise
- Sheila Kettles (Scottish Trades Union Congress Women’s Committee) @shwheels